Thursday, March 15, 2012

Samford University Cumberland School of Law

Birmingham was beautiful.

This past weekend Cumberland had their admitted students weekend. I attended with my parents. It is a beautiful school.

Please excuse the fact that I am a horrible model. 


The building in front is where all of the class activity takes place and the building off to the side and to the back is the library.

Overall, it is beautiful and everyone was very nice. The biggest issue is that it is expansive. So I have a tough decision ahead of me. 

This weekend I head off to see Belmont and University of Memphis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested to read your updates! I'm going through the exact same process and it's been unnerving.(I started a blog too to keep my family updated.) Congrats on the Samford acceptance.
    Where are you leaning with the schools you've visited so far?

    ReplyDelete