Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Average


When I first expressed interest in law school people did not take me seriously. I am fairly average. This blog is centered around that fact. I am not at the top of my class nor am I at the bottom of it. I hope to share my life with any one who cares to listen. 

This process of applying and attending law school is the hardest challenge I have ever undertaken. More now than any time in my life I feel alone.

Goals I have for this blog:
  1.  Meet others in this field and going through a similar experience
  2.  Chronicle my experience for myself, my family and friends, and others to enjoy
  3. Stress Relief

I invite you to interact with me as much as you feel comfortable. 

This is the beginning to my journey. Welcome to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment